Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Wind Cave

The Wind Cave! I was there with my sister, my cousin, my mom, my grandma and grandpa, and my baby brothers. (They had to stay up at the top with my grandma and grandpa though.) It was scary at first, but then it wasn't so bad. There were some holes to get into the cave and they were tiny. When we heard that people had to crawl in those, I was shocked. I would never do that. My little sister was the littlest one that could actually go in the wind caves and when we saw the old hole that the people used to crawl in, the tourists said that my sister would probably be the only one that could fit in it. Now there are other ways to get into the cave. We went down into the cave through a door and then many steep steps.


It was really windy in the cave that day. (As you can probably tell by the cave's name.) It was really interesting. When we got out we were happy because we weren't cold any more.

Well I should get to my clue for next time:

We go fishing and swim by the lake, and then when nighttime comes we roast some marshmallows to make s'mores. What am I doing?

Love,
Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment